Nobody knows better than our Tacoma Botox clinic about the effects that the cold winter months have on your skin. During the winter, the moisture is frozen right out of the air around you, and this leads to a dryer skin. And, in case you thought you could escape this dryness simply by going inside, the heated air of your home probably isn’t any better. Try abiding by the following tips to spare your skin.
- Keep your skin covered when you go outside. This serves to contain your bodily moisture and prevent your skin from drying out.
- Use smooth fabrics, keeping abrasive fabrics off of your skin where possible.
- Choose your soaps carefully. Get a moisturizing soap, instead of a harsh soap that will serve to further dry you out. You may also be able to find appropriate laundry products.
- Increase the moisture inside your house.
- If you suffer from conditions like dandruff, eczema, or psoriasis, be aware that these conditions may be aggravated by the cold weather. Take appropriate measures to counteract this.