Tacoma Botox Clinic Services for Lip Augmentation
Lip augmentation injections at our Tacoma Botox clinic are the ticket to the luscious and pouty lips that cosmetics alone cannot achieve. Lip augmentation is simply the easiest and most effective way to perfect and rejuvenate the appearance of your lips. Better still, Tacoma lip augmentation services will not merely fill out your lips, but can also correct any number of common cosmetic flaws, such as asymmetry, scarring, and vertical wrinkling.
You will enjoy remarkable safety and convenience when you choose lip augmentation at our Tacoma Botox clinic. Injections are always performed under local anesthesia and in a sterile environment, and side effects, if any, are typically quite mild and short-lived. It is truly the ideal procedure for bringing back the volume our lips lose over the years.
Why Choose our Botox Botixue Tacoma Botox Clinic?
Above all, our Botox clinic in Tacoma strives for natural, comfortable results*. Rather than that “bad plastic surgery” look we all see in the tabloids, Botox Botixue strives for natural-looking beauty through subtle enhancement. To help achieve this, we prefer soft tissue fillers made from hyaluronic acid. This substance occurs naturally in our bodies, and helps to attract and bind water molecules for a full, firm appearance. Our effective and ultra-safe lip augmentation products include:
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC
If you want fuller, more youthful lips, our Tacoma Botox clinic can help. Our lead injection specialist brings her vast knowledge, experience, and aesthetic sensibility to every client. Are you ready to obtain the results you have always dreamed of? Then schedule a complimentary consultation right now!
*SEE THE RESULTS!
- Dermal fillers can be injected into the lips and the areas around the lips to enhance the shape or size of lips.
- Volume loss of the lips occurs naturally with time, and replacing this volume can result in more youthful looking lips.*
- We aim to achieve very natural-looking lips.
- Anesthetic is injected to numb the lips prior to lip enhancement.
- Areas such as the vermillion border, the philtrum, cupids bow, and lip body can be enhanced.
- There may be some swelling and bruising after lip enhancement.