Are you big into skin care, but don’t care for the costly or non-organic cold creams on the market? Our Tacoma Botox clinic has the solution for you! With the help of some simple household ingredients, you can make your own cold cream at home. Just follow this recipe:
- Assemble the following ingredients:
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil
- 8 tbsps vegetable shortening
- Several drops of an essential oil, like lavender, cardomom, eucalyptus, lemongrass, or lemon balm.
- Combine the oil and the shortening in a saucepan and warm them until the shortening is completely melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool for ten minutes.
- Add a few drops of the oil, then whisk the mixture until it thickens.
- Put the mixture in a sealable container and refrigerate it for one hour.
This cream is good for use on your face, neck, and chest. It should be good for six months after you mix it. Enjoy, and be sure to come to Botixue for your skin restoration needs!